HACNet had a great showing at SMU's annual graduate research day on February 27, 2013.
Congratulations to the winners of the dean's prize: Ranya, Jake, and Adam.
- Ranya Al-Awadhi : CSEEC: Crypto-System with Embedded Error Control
- Bilal Alquadah : Encountering HBC Attacks on PHI
- Jake Drew : Grouping Online Ponzi Schemes and Gene Sequences: Two Applications of Classification
- Ala' Eshmawi : Disributed System for SMishing Detection
- Saurabh Gupta : Asynchronous Design using NULL Convention Logic
- David Kebo Houngninou : Hardware Trojan Detection using SAT
- Xi Shen : Harnessing an FPGA for Build-in Self-Repair in a 3D Die Stack
- Marie Vasek : Identifying Risk Factors for Website Compromise
- Adam Zygmontowicz : Hardware Trojan Development and Detection using ATPG tools
- Adam Zygmontowicz and Micah Thornton : LSIBs and Improving Test Hardware Security